ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge-Don Juan Cricut Cartridge-VIDEO 1 of 2

Hello Scrappers!
I was challenged by one of my viewers to only use the Don Juan cricut cartridge. My viewer is 12 years old and only owns three cartridges. This is the one she wanted me to use. So here are two Christmas cards I came up with.  I ran out of time on the first video, and I wanted to add some ribbon to the cards.  The project will conclude on video two.  Thanks for watching.

Lorraine

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card - well two great cards, but I love that tree!! Thanks Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine,
    I totally love these cards. Your talent always amazes me.
    I love that a 12yr old challenged you. How fun
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card. Thanks for sharing us your ideas. Those videos are cool.

    ReplyDelete