ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, February 25, 2011

Create A Critter Series with Stacy

Hello everyone!!  I had a few hours today to make one of Stacy's cards from over at love that bug as she continues her Create a Critter card series.  I love how Stacy added the heart to the front of the card to hold it closed.  If you would like to watch a video on how to construct this card visit Stacy at:
 http://lovethatbug.blogspot.com/search/label/Create%20A%20Critter%20Series
I have enjoyed creating along with Stacy.  Try making one, and you will be hooked on the series.  Thanks friends!
Lorraine

2 comments:

  1. Lorraine,
    Super cute card. I love how you used more than one balloon, and the colors are great too. I am so happy your following along.
    I have a blog award for you on blog :)
    Have a great weekend sweetie
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete