ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, July 8, 2011

Elegant Edges Greeting Card #2

Hello Scrappers!  I have another card to share with you today using the Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge.  I think I am hooked on this cartridge.  I own a few spellbinders, and I think I will limit my spending on those.  I love that I can cut any size that I need for my project with the EE cartridge.  This is one cart that I would definitely recommend.  As always, I appreciate that you take the time to visit, and for leaving me your comments.  Thanks again.
Lorraine

7 comments:

  1. Lorraine,
    Your card turned out great. I love the blue & green together
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card Lorraine, those leaves are cool never would have thought doing that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Lorraine! Your video tutorial is terrific :) I love hands on learning :)
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card like the ribbon leaves, and color choice was great too, I like those colors together. GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant card! Love the colors and the ribbon. I so want this cart...thanks to you:)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors and the card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete