ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sea Shell Card


Thank you everyone for all of your support, and for all the wonderful friends that visit my blog.  Today I have a card to share that has an ocean theme once again.  Now sand dollars are very difficult to find on the beach, but if you visit a shell shop, you can find any size or shape you want.  The sand dollar on my card is just a little bigger than a quarter.  The perfect size to go with my other stamped shells.  Instead of cutting the shell shapes with scissors, I decided to tare them, and give it a more rustic look.  I love the black and white theme.  The next time you are at the beach, try hunting for those unusual shells at a shell shop.  Thanks for visiting!
Lorraine 
STAMP SET


2 comments:

  1. I have an award for you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. All the sand dollars I have found have been really big. Will have to look for the small ones in a shop. Really like the dimension that gives your card.

    ReplyDelete