ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Scarecrow using CELEBRATE WITH FLOURISH





Hello Scrappers!  Today I finally got a chance to use my new Celebrate with Flourish Cricut lite cartridge.  There are so many great, and easy to assemble images on this cart.  When I was putting these cards together, I realized that my enabler friend ScrapnGiGi contributed to almost all the elements on the card.  She called me when she found a deal on the cart.  So I said yes go ahead a purchase it for me.  Then she gave me a set of Peachy Keen Stamps.  Which I used for the face on the scarecrow.  As I was digging for a sentiment for the card, I stumbled upon some fall stickers that she gave me at the end of fall last year.  So thank you Beulah for helping me make this card.
I cut the scarecrow at 3-3/4", which fits just right on a 4-1/4"x5-1/2 card base.  The inside leaves are cut at 2-1/2".  Like I said these cuts are super fast and easy to put together.  Thanks for your visit today!
Lorraine

10 comments:

  1. I just bought this cartridge as well... played with it today! I love the Scarecrow... that may be the next cut! Yours is darling... I love him and the face! Great card, as usual!! Thanks for sharing!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scarecrow don't you just love a friend that is also a crafting enabler...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is pretty cute. I was thinking I wanna get the season scarecrow cart. :) thanks for sharing.

    pookie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I could enable you alittle bit. Super cute card and i love the layouts you posted on theboard. You are gonna become a scrapbooker too. Just you wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun cards! Love all the swirls and colors!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorraine,
    What a great card and great friend too. I love that scarecrow
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete