ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Thursday, September 22, 2011

We Have A Winner Of The Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge

Thanks to all who left such wonderful comments.  I appreciate all of my friends, and followers and also to those who stop in for a visit.
Lorraine
CONGRATULATIONS DANA!!!
September 20, 2011 5:01 PM
Paper Memories4u said...
Glad to see you back. What a cute card! I would love to win this cartridge. I love all the images. papermemories4u@ yahoo.com



3 comments:

  1. Congrats winner. Love your videos!!
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Dana.
    Have a great weekend Lorraine
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoooooHoooo! I'm so excited that I won this cartridge. Can't wait to make some great cards with this cartridge. Thanks so much Lorraine, love your blog!
    Dana
    papermemories4u@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete