ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, October 10, 2011

Side Easel Halloween Card Using Celebrate With Flourish-Video




Hello Scrappers!  This cartridge is full of great holiday cuts.  There are several fall and Halloween cuts to make several projects.  I used the jack-o-lanter to make this side easel card.  Side note:  make sure that you only add adhesive to the bottom triangel of the base card then add your mat.  Thanks for visiting me today and enjoy the video.
Lorraine

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! I just love that pumpkin.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Come on over and enter my new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine thanks so much for the easy to follow video on how to make this easel card - definitely going to try this one of these days! Love your tip on glueing on the bigger portions of a cut first as I get so glue happy sometimes and it ruins my project :(. I have to have one of those twizzers too - such a helpful little tool. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I need to try this technique! TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine,
    What a great card, that pumpkin is just the cutest
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete