ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, October 31, 2011

A Week Of Christmas Cards And The Cricut. Card #1-Video-Joys Of The Season Wreath Card


Hello everyone!  I have a week of Christmas cards planned for you.  Everyday this week I will have a video with a Christmas card project.  So get your cricut plugged in and dusted off if you have not used it in awhile and make some cards!
This card is made using the Joys Of The Season Cricut Cartridge.  I did end up adding green stickles to the leaves of the wreath.  It needed a little sparkle.
Lorraine

4 comments:

  1. Great card thank you for he tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love Christmas cards! I started on mine too! Great video! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Thanks for the tip about using the scallop circles and wreath!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my Lorraine, I keep thinking your going to run out of ideas, but girl you just keep rollin them out. LOVE them and cant wait to see all your cards this week.

    ReplyDelete