ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Deer Card With The Imagine


Once I added pop dots to the layers on this deer from the Enjoy The Seasons Cartridge.  I knew he was going to be perfect in front of this tree.  I cut the deer and it's layers at 4-1/2" and the tree in the same size.  I added pearls to the antlers, sleigh bells, and the cuttle bug embossed mat.  I wish you could see it in person.  It is much prettier.  Thanks for all of your comments this week on my Imagine projects, and also for stopping by to visit.
Lorraine  

6 comments:

  1. MY my Lorraine, you and that Imagine have been busy little elves haven't you. I love this card and I cant wait to get my cart, which I bought because of you. lol Love all the details you added. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this card...perfect use of color. Love the details too!

    I wish I had that Imagine cart...looks like fun!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lorraine! What a beautiful card!!! I can't wait to get that cart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine what a stunning Christmas card suttle colors wonder use of red for that little pop. Great design. Having a challenge at my blog this week would love for you to link up one of your beautiful works of art.
    Karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! I love reindeer and he looks great in front of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the colors.......

    ReplyDelete