ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, November 14, 2011

Ribbon Mesh Christmas Wreaths




This is what I have been addicted to this weekend. Making these beautiful ribbon mesh wreaths are fun and inexpensive. I purchased the mesh at Sam's club for a 10-yard roll for $7.00, which takes two rolls for each wreath. The wire frame is the large size from Michael’s, which is only $2.99. You will also need some thin wire. I used the paddle wire from Michael’s, which can be found in the floral supply section. They carry two gauges, and I used the thinner wire.  These can be hung without any additional decorations, since the ribbon is so beautiful.  I did add a few ornaments, and a snowman to two of the wreaths.  I love the red and white one.  I call that one my candy cane wreath.  Why not give this a try it is really fun and fast to make.  My friends will love their new and different wreath to hand on their door this year.
Lorraine




13 comments:

  1. I love the them all but my Fav is the one with the snowman just amazingbye for now Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripes. Hope you'll do a video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are Beautiful!!! Your friends are very lucky. I hope you do a video as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Can you share your directions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone, I will be working on a video for the wreaths, and post in the next day or two, so check back. Thanks for your interest.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness! These are beautiful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorraine these are BEAUTIFUL, do I see a video in the near future to show us how they are done?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These wreaths are beautiful. They would be lovely on any doors. The friends that will be gettings will be excited.

    Do we get a video of how to do this??

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are stunning wreaths, thank you for the video, just gorgeous. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful looking wreaths. I just love how they look. I am also your newest follower, and would love it if you would follow me too.

    - Anna
    Http://annabeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These Wreaths are Beautiful! But, how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful!!! They are all gorgeous! Not sure, can't decide which is my favorite, the candy cane wreath, or the one with the red ornaments! Happy crafting! You do lovely work! : )

    ReplyDelete