ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snow Friends Winter Wonderland Mantel


Hello everyone!!  My cricut is smoking as I jump in to my Christmas decorating.  My Christmas tree is even up, and decorated.  I usually don't have it up until about a week before Christmas.  These little snowmen inspired me to get moving.  Once I had all 10 made, I had to get the mantel decorated.  I cut all of the snowmen on the Snow Friends cartridge at 8".  Most of you have seen the ribbon wreaths that I have made, and thought I should add one of the snowmen to the center of the wreath.  So I made an extra large snowman to add to the center of this wreath.  I cut him  using the fit to page feature, which cut at 11.45".  I used chipboard so he would be extra sturdy.  His mouth, and eyes are black shiney buttons, and I added a ribbon around his neck for a scarf.  Here are a few pictures to show my Snow Friends Wonderland.
Lorraine


11 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE these!! I am really kicking myself for not getting this cartridge because now I have an infatuation with snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Love the snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE< LOVE< LOVE!!!!! I agree with you MsJay, I think this cart is now on my wishlist.

    http://vickie'sscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is fabulous! What a fun and colorful Christmas display! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. o my goodness Lorraine you have been busy!! this looks so fun and pretty!! Great job
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is just too cute Lorraine. Awesome display.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! This is so cute & sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments. I love to read all and enjoy what you have to say.
    Thanks
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable. I now have to add this cartridge to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am on my way to my craft room right now to start cutting these!

    ReplyDelete