ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, December 5, 2011

Winter Frolic Christmas Card And Guest Designer At Exploring Cricut




Hello everyone!!  I have been asked by Diane to be a guest at Exploring Cricut!  This will be my first time as a guest designer.  Thank you Diane for inviting me to share one of my projects.  My card today is this adorable little guy on a sled.  So join me, as I share this video with you, so that we can create this winter scene together.
   

11 comments:

  1. What a cute card, I love it! The rhinestones on the trees looks great. Thanks for the video.

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you joined us and you created a wonderful project and love the video sharing it! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and happy card! Love all the detail!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable is right!!! You are amazing with the creations you come up with. After watching your videos I am able to figure out one of my own-With a touch of yours. Thanks so much for taking the time to show how all these thing are done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card I just love coming to your blog, and look at all your creations love your tutorials too.I might not always leave a comment due to there is days I cant use my hands to type. I do visit everyday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card....beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Goodness. I LOOOVE this!!! Amazing. Is it OK if I scraplift this idea?!?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments.
    Kim, scraplift away!!! That's why I love to share so that you can make the projects that you like!
    Lorraine,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy your blog and check it everyday. I think this card is so cute and love how you did the snow. What a great idea! I may make a card or two with this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete