ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, March 12, 2012

New Baby Girl Card-Non traditional


New babies are being born, and I am so behind on my gift giving.  A baby girl card was on my list, so I decided to make a non traditional baby card.  I used several mat layers, and cut a border with a Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Edger Punch, and lined the top, and lower edge of the card with the lattice cut.  I used my Spellbinder dies Labels Four to frame the sentiment.  I added a pink bow made from a 1-1/4" ribbon.  I thought the pearls would give it that elegant look that I was looking for.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Lorraine

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card! It's ozzing sweetness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I love that perfect bow! Any new Mom would love to receive this.

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Your blog page is soooooooooooooooo pretty and springggggggyyyyyyyyyyy LOL

    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete